- “Buyer” or “Customer” means the individual or organization who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Supplier;
- “Contract” means the contract between the Supplier and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods and/or Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier;
- “Services” means the services that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Supplier;
- “Supplier” means TODDIS, Smart TODDIS or Smart Toddis LTD, which owns and operates toddis.net
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier;
- “Website” or “Store” means toddis.net
2. Imprint & Copyrights
This “Website” or toddis.net is owned by and operated by Smart Toddis LTD.
The site offers its users men’s and women’s original performance apparel made of high-quality fabrics and materials.
Smart Toddis LTD
Simeonovo, 7 “53-ta” St
entered in the Commercial Register UIC (Vat No.) BG 206710258
Return / Exchange
Smart Toddis LTD
6649 Rezbartsi, Kardzhali
5 Detelina St
Authorized Managing Director: Metodi Iliev
Intellectual property and other rights
Smart TODDIS or TODDIS™ is a registered trade mark owned by Smart Toddis LTD. The term TODDIS refers to Smart TODDIS or Smart Toddis LTD.
Smart Toddis LTD is the owner and operator of this portal. All trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, texts and other materials used on this website belong to the legal entity Smart Toddis LTD. Accessing, downloading or copying visual elements from the website does not grant intellectual rights (rights of use, intellectual property, etc.) to the user. Full or partial reproduction, transmission (electronic or otherwise), modification, linking or use of the website for public or commercial purposes is prohibited without prior written consent.
Registration on this Website is voluntary and free. The site can be viewed by users freely without registration required.
To make a registration simply specify your email address.
You will receive a confirmation and a password to access your account, which you can then update with your delivery address and use to keep track of your orders.
All prices are in EUR and are valid only at the time of publication. TODDIS reserves the right to change the asking price of any item without notice.
Prices presented in the shop are final and include all taxes and fees.
Orders can be made only by Customers who have accepted the General Terms & Conditions.
If the Customer wishes to receive an invoice or bill for the purchased Goods, they would only be issued in BGN or EUR currency.
Supply options can be changed by TODDIS at any time and declared in the section “Payment and Delivery”.
TODDIS offers its Customers the option to choose between three methods of payment – Cash on Delivery (pay to the courier upon receipt of goods) – only for shipping in Bulgaria, PayPal (secure online payment system with debit or credit cards) and Direct Bank Transfer to Smart Toddis LTD bank account:
1. Cash on Delivery
The Customer can choose the payment option Cash on Delivery. The Customer is required to pay the specified sum (and the cost of delivery if applicable) at the specified address when the courier delivers the goods.
When choosing this method of payment, the Customer will be transferred to the secure online payment system of PayPal, where they must specify their user data and complete the online payment either via a relevant debit or credit card linked to the Customer’s PayPal account, or via a sufficient PayPal credit, already present on the Customer’s PayPal account.
3. Direct Bank Transfer
You may choose to pay via a direct bank transfer. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference and use the following bank details for the payment:
Name: Smart Toddis LTD
Bank: FIRST INVESTMENT BANK, Bulgaria, Sofia;
Reference: The Order ID of the purchase
*all transaction costs are covered by TODDIS for your convenience
By accepting these general conditions the Buyer gives his explicit and unconditional agreement to pay to TODDIS the entire selling price of ordered goods. Receipt will be provided upon delivery.
The contract for distance sale between Customer and Smart Toddis LTD is concluded from the moment of confirmation of a specific order by TODDIS. When completing an order, the Customer receives a confirmation by email that the order is accepted. Before delivering the ordered goods, TODDIS may contact the Customer by phone or email to specify and/or clarify details of the order or delivery.
TODDIS is not responsible for failure to deliver ordered goods if the Customer had specified incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate personal data and/or incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or phone.
It is the obligation of the Customer to protect the confidentiality of their username and password. Each order sent through the e-shop will be considered as regular if the used username and password are accepted as valid by the system, regardless of whether they are used by a person other than the holder.
When the Customer chooses to pay by Cash on Delivery (valid for shipping in Bulgaria), the contract for distance selling is considered canceled if:
– The Customer does not pay the invoice to the courier at the time of delivery.
– The Customer has specified an incorrect or inaccurate address or has been physically absent from the address on the day of delivery, and unreachable on the phone provided by the Customer as a contact number to communicate with the courier.
8. Delivery of goods
International delivery of products ordered from TODDIS is carried by Bulgarian Post and the relevant national Postal service. Shippings are prepared and sent as “registered” and “priority”.
- Delivery time to Bulgaria – 1-3 days
- Delivery time to Europe – 5-10 days
- Delivery time to Rest of the World – 10-20 days
Upon dispatch of the ordered Goods, the Customer will receive a tracking number on the email associated with their account.
On delivery, the recipient signs a bill of goods certifying the correct execution of the order.
In exceptional circumstances, our Company reserves the right to extend the delivery time, while promptly informing the Customer of the delay.
9. Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
Our return policy offers Customers the option to return their Goods ordered from TODDIS within 14 days of delivery.
Refunds or exchanges are not possible after the 14-day period.
To be eligible for a return/refund, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust or damage, with original tags/hangtags and in the same package and condition of receipt. If the returned item passes inspection, the Customer is eligible for an exchange or a refund.
To begin the return or exchange process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you within 1-2 business days. Please include the following in your email to us:
- Your full name
- Contact information
- Order number and date of purchase
- Reason for the return
- Please let us know if you would like to return or exchange your item. If you need an exchange, please specify the new size and type (men’s or women’s) you would like to receive.
Our Company will reimburse the amount paid as quickly as possible, and no later than 30 days after TODDIS has received the returned goods. Refund of money will be done via bank transfer to the Customer’s bank account (IBAN) or to the Customer’s PayPal account.
NOTE: All costs incurred by the Customer in order to obtain or return the goods, commissions of banks and other expenses beyond the amount of the value of the ordered items, are non-refundable by TODDIS. We will not refund your shipping costs for a return, exchange or refund.
TODDIS™ LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
After purchasing an original Smart TODDIS product, the heating system included inside is warranted by default for a period of 180 days from the date of receipt. The warranty covers the components and workmanship of the heating system (USB plug, connectors, and any solder joints, heating pads). If they stop functioning within 180 days upon receipt, due to a manufacturing defect, we will supply you with a replacement garment at no cost or decide to refund you, as per the following terms and conditions:
- Warranty applies solely to the original purchaser.
- Please send us an email indicating your name, contact details, your online purchase No., dispatch tracking number, and nature of the defect.
- Once a warranty request has been received and approved, you will have 7 business days to send in your product for evaluation.
- Once your returned product is received and inspected, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- In case of replacement (subject to stocks availability in style/size/colors), we will inform you of the dispatch details by email.
- In case of refund, your Smart TODDIS product will be refunded at the price you paid for it, within 3-5 working days. Refund of money will be done by bank transfer to the Customer’s bank account (IBAN) or to the Customer’s PayPal account.
- Normal wear and tear, and/or Customer negligence is not covered under our warranty policy.
- If you are approved for replacement or refund, please use ordinary air post instead of courier to save cost. All shipping costs are covered by the respective sender, either TODDIS or the Customer.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT
We’ll Always Keep Your Data Safe And Secure.
As part of the buying and selling process, when you order something from our store, we collect and administrate the personal information you provide us with, such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
Smart Toddis LTD is a registered operator of personal data. When you provide us with personal information to place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only – to prepare and ship your order. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
After registering or placing an order on our website, thus providing your personal data, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
We use Google Analytics services to analyze user preferences and behavior in order to improve our content, products and services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
13. Rights and Obligations of the Customer
The user has the right to examine, order by individual request and receive items from the online store under the conditions specified herein. The user has the right to know the status of his order. The user has the right of delivery of requested product/products after payment of the purchase price as laid down in general terms. User is obliged to pay the price of his order as announced in the site. Site users may NOT redistribute, change (edit), copy (except for noncommercial, personal use), transmit, display, reproduce, publish, create derivative works, transfer, sell or in any other way use content of this site without the express written permission of Smart Toddis LTD.
When interacting with the website, all users, regardless of whether they are browsing or placing orders, are obliged:
- Not to violate and to respect the rights and freedom of citizens under the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and international instruments to which it is a party, the rules of morality, decency and etiquette when using the offered services by our Company.
- Not to violate foreign material or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property, intellectual property, etc.
- Immediately notify TODDIS and the relevant authorities in case of violation done or found using the services provided.
- Not to perform malicious actions.
14. Rights and Obligations of TODDIS
TODDIS has no obligation or objective ability to control the way users use the information on this website.
The Company may at any time, without notifying the user that they violate the terms and conditions and at the discretion of the Company, terminate the registration of the user.
The Company shall not be liable to users or third parties for damages and lost profits incurred due to the termination, suspension, modification or depletion of product items.
The Company may provide publication in thematic sections of this store of hyperlinks to other Internet sites and resources related to the Company or its partners.
The user is obliged to indemnify the Company and any third parties for any damages and lost profits, including all costs and paid legal fees incurred due to claims and/or compensations paid to third parties in connection with web pages, hyperlinks, materials or information that the user has used, sent, disseminated, made available to third parties or made available by toddis.net in violation of the law, these terms, morals or Internet ethics.
15. Other Provisions
TODDIS is committed to providing only the goods currently present on the website in the way they are described. All the information listed on the website, such as design, availability and prices of goods are valid exclusively at the time of their presentation. TODDIS reserves the right at all times to change these without notice.
These terms and conditions apply to the sale of goods to end Customers for personal use. If individuals or entities wish to purchase items from TODDIS for resale, please contact us to obtain an individual offer on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company is not responsible for any errors that may occur on the site, for any reason, including those caused by changes, adjustments, or other technical reasons.
TODDIS reserves the right to publish banners of any kind or links to any part of the site, according to the law.
TODDIS reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The new conditions will be posted on this page.
These Terms and Conditions are valid only for the online store toddis.net and its visitors. With the publication of any changes in Terms and Conditions, Customers are automatically considered to be notified of new conditions and accept them.
All unsettled matters in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
Date of last revision: 30 July 2018